Friday, April 8, 2016

After the show is the ...



 ......wait for it....

Me last night after the show.

BTW, the show, Almost Maine, is going well. We've had large and enthusiastic audiences so far which is great for a show that didn't get promoted (it doesn't even appear on the theater company's website....). A couple of local newspapers mentioned us and that's about it, but that was enough to get people to these libraries to see us and I love that. The thing is though, after a performance, I'm so amped up. So full of energy. I want to go dance, party, talk, celebrate...I don't know! I'm just extra lively after a show. One of my cast members works out at 24 Hour Fitness after the show. ....good idea, except my gym isn't open that late... So I come home, turn on some music and chill alone with a glass of wine while I wait for my energy to diminish so that I can go to sleep. Last night, Pink, my cat, seemed to be in the same mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...