Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fat Actress: Workout Challenge #2


So I've been hard at it since I was told that my in-between size was working against me and I should  either gain weight to fit the "fat girl" breakdowns or lose weight to fit the "normal breakdowns".  And I lost 3 pounds last week!  That's not much, but it's a start.  Doing the ZWOW Sexy Spy Workout 5 days last week definitely helped.  I hope you tried it along with me!  If you did, I know it kicked your ass, too.  :-)   This week, I'm pushing even harder with this terrifying 10 minute torture session.  Ninja jumps, jump tucks... It's even called the "Crazy F'ing Real Time" workout.  Nuff said.  Just try this one at least once and tell me it isn't the craziest thing ever.  Seriously, I want to hear from you!  Tell me if you loved it or hated it and how many times you're able to get through it this week (I'm shooting for another 5x this week).  It's only 10 minutes, but damn....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...