Monday, July 8, 2013

The Audition Look #5

Even though I'm moving, I'm still trying to squeeze in as many auditions as possible.  I firmly believe that it's important to keep momentum going once you've got it.  Last week, I had a meeting with an agent who I'd contacted about getting acting work outside of the US.  You know I'm making my game global!  ;-)  Seriously, though, it's important to me to be working internationally.  My very first inspiration as an actress was Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, an brilliant Italian actress who works in French, Italian and English films.  After becoming her devotee I realized that many of the great actresses of Europe do this and that's when I knew what to work towards.  Now is the perfect time to get my ducks in a row for that.  And with the acting world in Europe being a tighter nut to crack than the acting world here, having international representation, management and contacts are crucial.  That's what the meeting was about.  Pictured above is how I dressed for it (and, yes, all the goofy faces are on purpose - you know me by now...).  It was hot as hell in NYC that day so I had to wear something that was breezy, cute and that wouldn't get sweat stains (!!!!).  The loose romper and espadrilles fit the bill.  


p.s. If any of you, dear readers, have film industry contacts in Europe tbat I might connect with, holla at me! ;-)  I can provide press kit and reel.  And you know I'm fluent in French and German.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...