Monday, June 10, 2013

The Audition Look #1, #2 and #3

  
Recently, someone asked me about wardrobe choices for auditions and I thought it'd be fun to address that here on the blog as a twist on the OOTD (outfit of the day) / What-I-Wore trend that has taken over social media.  I'm no fashionista (such a played out word, anyway), but I know how to clean up nice enough when I need to so, once a week, I'll post what I wore to various auditions/meetings/industry events.  Let's call this series "The Audition Look".  Sometimes, I'll be wearing "regular" clothes and sometimes you'll see that I'm definitely dressing as a character.  So last week, I had three auditions and here's a quick stop-mo video of what I looked like:


 
play me :-)

The orange sheath dress look was for a web-tv hosting audition.
The strapless sundress with black blazer look was for a meeting with a filmmaker about a "femme fatal" role.
The black dress with red sneakers look was for a print ad go-see for a "NY hipster" type.

2 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful it's ridiculous.
    Cheers,
    an old friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i'm dying to know who this is...! email me, pls
    and thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...