Friday, April 5, 2013

South Africa Redux

I realize that I never summed up my 2 weeks in South Africa.  I was preparing a dissertation-like analysis, but I'm scratching all that.  Let my little 12-day travel diary stand on its own.  There was good and there was bad, I was inspired and I was disappointed.  I gave my best and I slacked off.  And OVERWHELMINGLY, that country won me over.  Suffice it to say, I'll be going back.

colorful beach cabins at Muizenberg near Cape Town

South Africa Diary Day 1
South Africa Diary Day 2
South Africa Diary Day 3
South Africa Diary Day 4
South Africa Diary Day 5
South Africa Diary Day 6
South Africa Diary Day 7
South Africa Diary Day 8
South Africa Diary Day 9
South Africa Diary Day 10
South Africa Diary Day 11
South Africa Diary Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...