Monday, March 18, 2013

SOUTH AFRICA: Day 7 Cape Town

Penguins!!!

March 7th

Today's highlight was definitely the African Penguin colony at Boulders beach.  What is it about these birds? I could watch them for hours...  And the fuzzy little babies.....  Awwwwwwwwwww!







I also have to share the cute food ads that Food Lovers (think Whole Foods combined with Le Pain Quotidien) has on the outsides of all its cafes.  (nevermind that "dark as the devil" comment...)








On another note, I'm kind of concerned that you (all three of you, my dear readers) might be thinking that I'm in my 40s because of something I wrote earlier....  I might, actually, even go back and change that line to "Where are all the fun, smart, worldly, adventurous 30-somethings?!", instead.  While it's very cool to be 40-something, I ain't there yet!  I'll be a year older come March 11th, but I'll still be neatly tucked into my 30s.  I'd like to hold on to that, thank you.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...