Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back to School


I swear it's going to take me 6 years to complete the 2 years of college I skipped out on originally. (Kids, stay in school!!! It's so much harder to finish up later in life!) Just registered for summer semester, only taking one class because that's all I can handle for now. But I'm not worried - slow and steady wins the race.  I started this journey 3 years ago - summer 2009 - as a "sophomore", now I'm finally in my senior year.  Close, but still a long (hard) ways away from the enchilada.
It's weird, my life or career won't change when I finish this degree so I don't actually need it, but I'm doing this because psychologically I feel stronger and smarter with it. Maybe it's also the challenge of working towards a tough goal. Either way, I'm in for a rough summer of writing papers, but then I'll have "just" 9 classes left before graduation. Feels like "Yay" and "Ugh" and the same time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...