Monday, September 26, 2011

Becoming Shameless

from a recent photoshoot

I love reading about entrepreneurs because they energize me; and building your acting career is much like being an entrepreneur building a new company...  The other day, I watched "The Mentor" on Bloomberg TV and one crucial piece of advice given was "Be shameless about advancing your business".  That hit home because I know I've held myself back by being a little too shy, thinking modesty was classier.  Truth is it's the squeaky wheel that gets oiled!  Shameless self-promotion is necessary when if you want to advance your career.  So here goes!  I'm booking my own photoshoots, doing my own PR, reaching out to decision-makers more directly....  I'm getting shameless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...