Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2 - The Master Cleanse


Yesterday, I started the The Master Cleanse (daily "lemonade" fast of lemons, water, cayenne pepper and maple syrup followed by nightly salt water flushes) .  This is my first time and my will power's too weak to make it through the 10 day standard, so I'll only do 5.  First of all, let me say that I caved a little yesterday - not badly, though, and I got right back on track afterwards.  The cravings were just making me delirious.  Today, however, my resistance is already a lot higher and the cravings are a lot less powerful.  As for my body's reaction to this cleanse.  Let's just say Day 1 was followed by a rocky night.  This thing is not pretty.  I'm quarantining myself to a work-home-yoga regimen for the duration.  Good Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...